-
February 24th, 2005, 09:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I love the Kit and Samantha Friendship fun books! I wish they would release them for other characters, especially since the craft and cookbooks that were out before were discontinued years ago. I also still have the Hallmark booklet from the Circle of Smiles thing a couple years ago and it had a lot of fun activities in it.
I don't have any kids but they still look like fun. I can see doing things like baking Mrs. Gilford's Boston Brown Bread in a coffee can, or sewing a Kirsten quilt or making Addy's sweet potato pudding and making cookies or breadsticks using dough scraps shaped like letters, or making Felicity's shrewsberry cookies.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks